CASA engages in legal advocacy primarily through its attorneys committee. Here, counsel for CASA member agencies discuss recent legal developments affecting local government and the wastewater community. CASA regularly serves as amicus curiae on issues of importance to our members, and monitors cases that have the potential to impact the establishment of water quality standards and policy development. We also join with other trade associations representing the local government community on issues of common importance, such as cases related to the California Environmental Quality Act, Proposition 218, and Public Records Act.
- Joint Amicus Brief Plantier v. Ramona MWD
- CASA Joint Amicus Brief – County of Maui »
- CASA Joint Amicus Brief – San Bernardino »
- CASA Joint Amicus Brief – City of San Jose »
- Petition for Review Letter – Fresno »
- Request for Publication – Solano »
- Request-for-publication-in-ross-valley-case – February 11, 2016